Saturday, March 19, 2011

Best State To Live In For Disabled Adults

From Pollena in San Fior to discuss bullying

San Fior (Treviso) - On March 16th I was in San Fior, in the province of Treviso, to participate in a cultural meeting organized by the Municipality (PDL - Lega Nord) on "Bullying and job " and dedicated to the presentation of a book entitled " a worker too. Stories of bullying Marca," I wrote and published together with his friend and fellow lawyer Agostino La Rana.
The speakers' table was enriched with the national flags, and watching them, I felt a strange sensation: that of being an Italian, a field that has left their homeland to settle in Veneto and in this region, called to contribute to making culture. In fact, the book published by Augustine speaks of a very striking problem in the province of Treviso, and written, were two Neapolitans, me and Augustine. Not only! For the publication of this book there has been a small publishing house of Naples, or GM publisher of Cercola (common where I was born!).

I thought these things while the other speakers did their work and then when it came my turn, I sat for a moment before looking up a flag, and then the public Treviso before me: it was precisely a moment ... and proud of my origins bells started to talk. At the end of my speech the audience of San Fior (170 people) applauded warmly, but I, at that moment, with the flag that I had before, I was intent on remembering the faces of all the people I have known and respected in Pollena, the town where I lived thirty-two years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment