I am not the first one today has to say something about the tragedy in Japan, the first one of the strongest earthquakes in history, and followed the tsunami that swept away everything he has encountered in its path, causing unimaginable damage and deaths. Because obviously this was not enough, a dam collapsed in Fukushima wiping out nearly 2000 homes and the plant has problems with the cooling system. This has just led the Japanese government to declare the nuclear alarm across the nation.
I'm not the type to get involved too much of these woes, I can not feel empathy for humans died, but that all the time amazes me and scares me is the power of nature, the Kantian sublime of these events, the smallness of the human face of these things. But this time I'm sorry it has touched Japan, land and culture that I appreciate very much, a wonderful country that I had the good fortune to visit and I hope to review as soon as possible.
I take from Youtube and publish it here the video I was most marked today, hoping that people who lived in those houses were evacuated promptly made by the authorities.
0 comments:
Post a Comment