Saturday, July 17, 2010

How Many Cigarettes Tobacco

As long as the boat goes

no place for a long, true, but I have some 'cock of the head (figuratively, of course ...) and the fact that here and scribbles there for various reasons, I am reminded to update the blog. Or, if it occurs to me, basically I do not want the material to do it. Also now is a hot chilling (the beautiful oxymoron eh?: D) and keep my computer involves a huge effort.

One of my thoughts in my head sail, is to go to live alone ..... in the boat! What might hold distinct advantage: It costs less than a house, moves, I have neighbors such as pain in the ass. Obviously there are downsides as well as the mooring to be paid, that's not really nice, that does not have a boat license and, perhaps, the fact that he has money.

But I did a little 'accounts, I could scrape together nonsocome about € 30k, I could already lifting myself from here and go to be alone.

Bah, we'll see what the future holds for us, while I put this video and I think if you upgrade the graphics or not the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment