Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why My Sucker Fish Die

Fever! Lucca Comics 2010

absence Capatonda Maccio, protagonist of so many "wonderful film, it's nice to see that the only thing that breaks the daily routine of the last period is a good fever. Beautiful out of nothing because I found myself with a temperature of 38.9 degrees, when I should be in Florence to see me, finally, the Ozric Tentacles in concert.

This was Thursday, today it seems to have healed. My temperature never rose above 36 degrees in fact, I even touched the 35.1 ° ... seems to be a regular thing, perhaps a response to the drugs, the fact is that for a moment I imagined zombies wandered through the city of Saturday night in every bite.

Sin remains just a dream ..... so instead here's a hot song, beautiful even without video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment