Friday, July 31, 2009

Where To Buy London Herb Tea

Holy Word


Special thanks to Ferruccio Tagliavini (Cavazzoli, August 14, 1913 - Reggio Emilia, Jan. 28 1995) which was an Italian tenor and actor and sang this song that makes me feel better: Go

my heart from flower to flower
gently and lovingly


you go for me Let my happiness
living alone reality near you


so I want to live with sunny faces and happy singing



I want to live peacefully and solace in the mountain air


this spell because it costs nothing

Ha ha now that I ardently love
stream naughty
minstrel of

ah ah the blossoming of the trees
take heart in this celebration


know why I want to live well with

sunny faces and happy song I sing to me


You do not deceive me or sun and caress
calor


you are good that you breathe my respir
worth every campaign you know lenir




so I want to live with sunny faces and happy singing



I want to live peacefully and solace in the mountain air


this spell because it costs nothing

Ha ha now I ardently love
that stream of saucy minstrel
'ha ha love

the blossoming of the trees
take heart in this celebration


know why I want to live like
with sunny faces and happy
canto
canto per te

0 comments:

Post a Comment