Monday, October 20, 2008

Cervix Can Be Low When Pregnant

Sintonie ... out of tune!

Hello, I have recently returned from the adventure
knob to Lanciano. Bella
adventure especially since I learned a lot things .... I understand that there are people who are really great and I also understand why the field of Hi-Fi is going to hell!
We come to the good news: beautiful facilities, well-sounding and I have to thank the organization of harmony that has created an event in some ways better than the Milan Top Audio & Video. In my opinion it is an event, "child" there was less people and I could enjoy more facilities in the exhibition. I had the opportunity to learn more about Mr. Signoricci that I would call for me because Maestro is the Alan Parson Italian. Truly an exceptional person as a culture and as a man. I think make a very interesting job and I envy him in some ways because I too would like to do the same! I wonder if I would take with him to work ... maybe!
Professional and at the same time modest and likeable. E 'managed to make me buy an album of classical and I think people like him are good for the Italian music industry unlike certain elements that I saw during the show ... and here is the painful notes.
First I would like to throw darts on some vendors classify into two categories: the ignorant and arrogant.

So we see the first one: the ignorant.
While listening I heard that in a system that counts is not the circuit, but only the components and that for example, "McIntosh uses the same components for 50 years"!
My answer would be to recommend an excellent piece of land to go to work!
But I say to a project, to be a good project, should be all good, from circuit design to component selection, and I say again, that if you use special components on a circuit designed with the feet ' amplifier or cd player will remain a project of the cabbage with good components! I have for example a Electrocompaniet of 98 and played by God even if the components are older than 10 years.
These people in my opinion should, before appearing at an event, make a nice refresher course.

second category (the worst): the arrogant.
I heard a character did nothing but criticize the records of customers shooting crap with zero state of the art. It 's true that the facility proposed was really fabulous and showed him and recognize him, to have an unprecedented knowledge of the disks that were presented, but despite this we can not say something like :"... I know that with the cock that the plant bought the ... " or "... this disc you just bought at the event is a scam and I am sure that the frigate had ..." and want to know why?
So it was a CD of Chet Baker that was recorded just before he committed suicide and as a jazz musician was already ill for some time, during recording you could hear that sometimes went out of time and that was not always present.
So I say, if the customer was looking for the perfect performance, he took a rip, but the disc is nothing but a testament to the artist's life that sheds light on one side, maybe sad, his career as it happened Billie Holiday or all of those artists who painted pictures and wrote songs under the influence of alcohol and drugs! They are part of the history of the artist and are not to be thrown away entirely, or can be cataloged as "fergature"!

MORAL!
I was going to buy a disc from him and instead I left them ...
Signoricci with his behavior has made me buy a while but this idiot has made me give up the face .... the music industry ... people meditate meditate ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment