Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thickness Of Washington Drivers License

Etoile frustrating





















The season 'now at the end,
lash a' cold air and end;
quest'aprile irreverent
whitening awake and my mind;
microclimate unexpected
Latovilla and a 'wild!
sun, wind, fog or cold
or 'mountain you have my respect;
son vassal, I bow to you
craves a crystalline surface;

are deployed at home orlosky,
mighty angry, trifolator woodlands;
Jekyll and Love, Frank and Ajello
peaks and 'the triumph of love more' beautiful.
Mark, Minkius and myself,
clasp their line of a shabby boarding;

S'apron frequent its doors to travelers,
guests happy accogliam reverent;
joy Belt 'passion and love
offer to those who have my same passion;
offer themselves compassion and humble apologies
attention immediately if you have certain refuse;

we explored new horizons, where
growls have a very distinguished track; The White
Maestade perennial charm,
every look at me shakes the mind;
L 'Anguilla, reverse, Tour Ronde and Tacular
just thinking if I constrains lu c.. O; The
Gerva, Marbree ', Maudit and Mont Blanc,
undisputed realm of' Etoile Filante;

Mao, Galileo and Jekyll Him
the best of what is a Montagnard;
my new of skilled business mentors,
clever, and I entrust myself to 'strong grip;
are ready, the time foretaste:
take me in top of them and I'll 'whip ...


photos ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment